Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Implementation Evaluation Control


Finally, the time has come to implement my marketing plan and the commercial that was produced for the product Q-Tips. “Through implementation, the company turns the plans into actions” (Armstrong and Kotler 55). The video has been put up on YouTube.com and is now viewable by anyone who searches for Q-Tips commercials. Once the advertisement is out there, I can evaluate how it is working. I can evaluate if my initial goals are being met, and how effective the marketing strategies I implemented are. “Control consists of measuring and evaluating the results of marketing activities and taking corrective action where needed” (Armstrong and Kotler 55). With my evaluations, I can then take action to correct any errors in my marketing strategy. If I feel that there is something that can be done to better reach my goal, I can take the appropriate steps to make the necessary adjustments to my strategy and advertisement. Through evaluation and control, I will be able to see how my plan is working and make any final changes to make it run more smoothly. This is the last stage of the marketing plan elements and is where the marketing plan really comes to life, and where I can truly see its effectiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment